You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Colour way: Black
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, with long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Regular Fit
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
UK Delivery for this product =
£3.95 for Royal Mail 48hr service.
£6.49 for Express Courier.
Generally all goods ordered before 1pm are sent out on the same day (Mon-Fri).
We offer a fast and efficient worldwide delivery service.
For International deliveries, the shipping will be calculated at checkout, together with any duties and tax. This ensures you have no unexpected charges when receiving your goods.. We guarantee you will have nothing extra to pay.
Check here for our full delivery information
Not happy with your product?
No problem at all!
You can return the product up to 30 days after purchase for a no quibble replacement or refund.
Simply fill out the returns form enclosed with your package and send back to us.
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring one of the team on (01736) 757025
If you have any questions about the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Rosehip, submit the product question form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Or give us a call on (01736) 757025.