This policy sets out the standards applicable to you when you are using the Site. This policy should be read together with our terms and conditions of use.
By using the Site, you confirm that you accept the standards set out within this policy.
If you do not agree to these terms then you should not use the Site.
Acceptable Use of the Site
The Site should be used for your personal use only.
The Site is for the purpose of purchasing surfing related products and equipment.
Prohibited Use of the Site
Your use of the website is conditional upon you:
- Not using the Site in any manner which is in breach of domestic or international law or which is not permitted by domestic or international law.
- Not using the Site in any manner which is considered fraudulent under any applicable laws.
- Not using the Site in order to encourage or promote unlawful, illegal or fraudulent behaviour.
- Not using or accessing the Site in any manner which is considered fraudulent under any applicable laws.
- Not using the Site in any manner which promotes terrorism or contains terrorist content.
- Not using the Site in any manner which incites hatred or derogatory content towards another person or in order to carry out any malicious communications.
- Not using the Site to distribute viruses, malware or any other harmful technologies.
- Not using the Site to undertake unsolicited advertising or to send spam.
- Not using the Site in any manner that interferes with its proper operation.
- Not using the Site in any manner which shall be harmful to or has the potential to harm minors.
- Not using any trademarks or logos from the Site without explicit written consent from us.
- Not being under the age of 18. Our services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use our services.
- Not creating any link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent. Where permission is given to create such a link this should not be placed on any other site which does not fall within the acceptable use conditions of this policy.
The Site provides interactive services, such as Customisable Surfboards.
Any submissions made using our Interactive Services must always meet our content standards as described below.
We are not required to monitor all Interactive Services however may do so on occasions.
Where any such monitoring is undertaken, we will notify you of this.
Whilst we will always use our best endeavors to make Interactive Services safe, we make no promise to monitor all the content submitting using any of our Interactive Services and accept no liability for any harm, losses or damage arising out of the use of out Interactive Services.
We shall always have the right to remove, edit or reproduce any content which has been submitted via our Interactive Services.
These standards are applicable to any content or material which you upload or place upon the Site, including via our Interactive Services.
All content and contributions made by you must:
- Not be in breach of domestic or international law and must be lawful under domestic or international law.
- Not encourage or promote any acts of terrorism.
- Be factually accurate wherever any content is held out to be a matter of fact.
- Where the content contains an opinion this should be your own genuinely held belief.
- Be your own original content (or where the content belongs to a third party that third party's consent must have been given for you to use the content).
- Not be threatening, defamatory, discriminatory, offensive, hateful, malicious, deceptive or intimidating towards any other person.
- Not to be sexually explicit under any circumstance.
- Ensure that you do not misrepresent your true identity at any time.