You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Performance Glass construction
- Upright keel template designed for traditional fish shapes
- Lower sweep (rake) than most conventional, wider based keels. This allows it to pivot with a much smaller turning circle
- High surface area and depth delivers a feeling of control when pushed harder on the open face. It also helps to maintain tremendous speed through roundhouse cutbacks
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fibreglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations
Recommended board type
- Twin fins, fish style boards
- The JS Red Baron was designed with this fin template in mind
UK Delivery for this product =
£3.95 for Royal Mail 48hr service.
£6.49 for Express Courier.
Generally all goods ordered before 1pm are sent out on the same day (Mon-Fri).
We offer a fast and efficient worldwide delivery service.
For International deliveries, the shipping will be calculated at checkout, together with any duties and tax. This ensures you have no unexpected charges when receiving your goods.. We guarantee you will have nothing extra to pay.
Check here for our full delivery information
Not happy with your product?
No problem at all!
You can return the product up to 30 days after purchase for a no quibble replacement or refund.
Simply fill out the returns form enclosed with your package and send back to us.
email@example.com or ring one of the team on (01736) 757025
If you have any questions about the FCS II JS Modern Keel PG Fins, submit the product question form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Or give us a call on (01736) 757025.