You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Men's 3/2mm Element wetsuit brings legendary C-Skins fit, warmth and technology to those looking for a great value summer wetsuit.
- Colourway: Black/Anthracite/Cyan
- Product Code: C-EL32STM
- Mens: 3/2mm wetsuit
- Xtend neoprene (upper body) - superb flexibility for easy paddling and wave catching.
- Free Flex neoprene (lower body) - easy to get on and off and increased durability.
- Mesh Skin chest and back - water-shedding body panels to protect against wind chill.
- Dura Flex knee pads - bombproof durability when lying on the board and popping up.
- Breathable Flatlock seams - comfortable, breathable seams which lie flat against the skin to prevent rubbing.
- Super Seal Glideskin collar - keeps necks happy and minimises water entry.
- Seamless paddle zones - easy paddling with no rubbing or rash around the shoulders.
- Bright neon colours to make it easy to spot the kids on the beach.
- True Thickness - a warmer, thicker suit than what you might typically see
- Back zip entry - Easy entry so no time is wasted when the waves are pumping.
- Key pocket
UK Delivery for this product =
£3.95 for Royal Mail 48hr service.
£6.49 for Express Courier.
Generally all goods ordered before 1pm are sent out on the same day (Mon-Fri).
We offer a fast and efficient worldwide delivery service.
For International deliveries, the shipping will be calculated at checkout, together with any duties and tax. This ensures you have no unexpected charges when receiving your goods.. We guarantee you will have nothing extra to pay.
Check here for our full delivery information
Not happy with your product?
No problem at all!
You can return the product up to 30 days after purchase for a no quibble replacement or refund.
Simply fill out the returns form enclosed with your package and send back to us.
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring one of the team on (01736) 757025
If you have any questions about the C-Skins Element 3/2mm Back Zip Wetsuit - Black/Anthracite/Cyan, submit the product question form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Or give us a call on (01736) 757025.