You have no items in your shopping cart.
|4.5mm / 3.5mm
|48°–55° F / 9°–13° C
|Neoprene-free: 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber
|Made in Thailand (Fair Trade Certified factory)
- Suggested water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C
- Torso and thighs have solution-dyed fast drying 51% recycled nylon, 44% recycled polyester, 5% recycled spandex thermal lining that offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings in the interior arms and legs: 100% recycled nylon, exterior: 83% recycled nylon/17% recycled spandex. Solvent-free AquaA glue
- Asymmetrical front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi zipper provides a better seal and extends the wetsuit’s lifespan, features an easy-access key loop on inside
- Supratex kneepads and cuffs are durable, flexible and hold snug to the body without binding or restricting movement
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory, which means the people who made this product earn a premium for their work
- Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Free UK Delivery on this product!
Anything in your basket, together with this item, will also qualify for free delivery.*
We offer a fast and efficient worldwide delivery service. Generally all goods ordered before 1pm are sent out on the same day (Mon-Fri).
For International deliveries, the shipping will be calculated at checkout, together with any duties and tax. This ensures you have no unexpected charges when receiving your goods.. We guarantee you will have nothing extra to pay.
Check here for our full delivery information
*Excluding boardbags, bodyboards and surfboards.
Not happy with your product?
No problem at all!
You can return the product up to 30 days after purchase for a no quibble replacement or refund.
Simply fill out the returns form enclosed with your package and send back to us.
email@example.com or ring one of the team on (01736) 757025
If you have any questions about the Patagonia Men's R3 Regulator Chest Zip Yulex Wetsuit, submit the product question form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Or give us a call on (01736) 757025.