You have no items in your shopping cart.
Meet the guest judge for Warriors of Winter 20-22
We are stoked to announce that this year’s guest judge for Warriors of Winter 20/21 will be none other than Kelly Slater.
Kelly will be picking this year’s winner from a shortlist of entries and the winner will win a custom surfboard of their choosing plus a bonus Slater Designs surfboard and a full wetsuit set up from Xcel.
Watch the video Kelly sent us:
We have had some amazing entries so far this year, but there is still plenty of time to get your entry in before the closing period 23:59 on 28th March 2021.
Out of the depths of the Atlantic winter come rare moments of perfection, classic days when the wind, swell and tide align. As British and Irish surfers these are the days we live for. Flaming beacons among the dark nights and storms.
To celebrate these moments, the British and Irish winter swell chasers and our unique shared surf culture Down the Line and Carve have partnered up to launch the #WarriorsOfWinter.
The photo and video competition aims to celebrate the best waves ridden around the UK and Ireland during the winter months.
The winner and overall ‘Warrior’ of the winter will WIN A CUSTOM BOARD of their choice from any of the world-class shapers that *we stock plus a full winter wetsuit kit.
How to enter:
Rules: Your wave must be in the UK or Ireland and be within the competition period 25th October to 28th March 2021 (when the clocks change).
Full Terms & Conditions:
- Down the Line X Carve Warriors of Winter Instagram Competition. To participate in this competition, users must share their image on Instagram using the hashtag #warriorsofwinter and you must tag @downthelinesurf @carvemag
- The competition will run from 25th October 2020 until 23:59 on 28th March 2021. Entries made after the 28th March will not be accepted.
- Your wave must be in the UK or Ireland and be within the competition period 25th October to 28th March 2021 (when the clocks change).
- There will be one winner selected by our panel of judges.
- No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- Employees or affiliates or Down the Line Surf Co. may enter their own waves to the competition for stoke factor, but will not be eligible for judging and will not win any prizes.
- You may enter as many times as you like, however you must have full ownership rights or permission to enter the video or photo from the rightful owner.
- The wave must have been shot in between the competition opening dates.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will have 48 hours to acknowledge their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of Down the Line Surf Co. and the judging panel are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK General Data Protection Regulations and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/magazine stories, and provide a short statement about their win.
The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found here.
Promoter: Down the Line Surf Co. Ltd. Market Square Arcade, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 4EA
Get in there and go hard!!!